Friday, September 23, 2005

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieting and exercising is hard. I can't stress the last word enough. It is taking all of the strength in the world not to rush into my kitchen and devour the Entenmann's Butter Sunshine Cake, All Butter Loaf, Fig Newtons, Lays Potato Chips, and Oreo Double Stuff Cookies. Why is all of this stuff in my house anyway you ask?! Well the three other people I live aren't dieting, so they don't care. I think I'm addicted to food, I always over indulge. For example, you know how Fig Newton's always come in two individual packs of about 12...I'll eat 6. The serving size is probably like 3 cookies. It's the same way with Oreos...I'll eat like 8 of those things and the serving size is 3! I've also been actually reading the labels on foods and I didn't realize how many calories so many of the foods that I LOVE have in ONE serving and when I eat them I'm having about two or three.

Last night I made an avocado salad, which is pretty decent. I thought about going the vegetarian route, but I don't think that I have the much willpower so I'm looking into healthy recipes with lean meats. If anyone out there is reading can you please give me some links! I would appreciate it so much.

1 comment:

Matthew Lynch said...

Matthew and the Money Tree

By Matthew Lynch


ISBN: 0-9779608-5-4
Format: Hardcover
Price: $14.95
Publishing Company: Lynch Publishing
Publication Date: July, 2005
Distributors: Baker&Taylor /QualityBooks
Genre: Children’s Books

Hi, my name is Matthew Lynch and my childrens book, Matthew and the Money Tree will be availabe for sale on July 15, 2006. If you have children between the ages of 3-11, then you should really consider purchasing his book. The moral of the story is that you do not need to have money to be happy. My first book, Closing the Racial Academic Achievement Gap, was published on April 1, 2006. Please support my books!!!


Money Tree Summary

When Matthew’s father tells him a chimerical tale of a legendary money tree, Matthew decides to venture out into the woods in search of the money tree and the adventure begins. Please join Mathew on his entertaining quest, in which above all he learns the true meaning of happiness. Matthew and the Money Tree is a wonderful tale for children and adults alike.

Author’s Biography

Matthew Lynch is an Exceptional Education Teacher at Sykes Elementary in the Jackson Public School District. He is also the owner of Lynch Consulting Group, LLC, an educational consulting firm. He is currently pursuing a Doctoral degree at Jackson State University majoring in Early Childhood Education, with a cognate in Administration.

For additional info, visit his websites:
www.lynchconsultinggroup.com
www.matthewlynch.bravehost.com
www.matthewandthemoneytree.bravehost.com
www.closingtheachievementgap.bravehost.com

To purchase the book please visit the following websites:
www.amazon.com
www.bn.com

Matthew Lynch
2324 Princess Pine Dr.
Jackson, Ms 39212
(601) 506-0382(W)
(601) 373-1552(H)
Lynch39083@aol.com