Thursday, July 14, 2005

I was right...

Just had a blow up with my younger sister. This morning I purchased a ticket for her online for this tour at this venue. Well I mistakingly thought that section 63 said 83, I mean look at it! So I get her a ticket. She checked online at another site and looked at a the seating chart, a better one, and noticed that section 83 wasn't close to the stage, so she asked me about it. After looking at it, I was shocked, and told her that I was sorry. She then said that she didn't want the ticket. I wasn't sure if you could cancel ticket orders from ticketmaster.com, but I was going to try. So she calls my father, after I told her not to. She basically wanted to get me into trouble. This is what I don't like, I hate childish games. I was able to cancel the order, and I immediately cursed her out afterward.

I'm sick of it though, I'm sick of cursing her out. I'm sick of feeling the way I do right now, like I've been had. Yesterday, I told my sister that her favorite rapper was going to do an interview at a local radio station. She was downtown and was able to get there via train. She was able to get a picture with him, because of me. Even though, I made a mistake with the ticket, I was the one doing all of those searches online...not her, and I still get treated like crap. When she goes to special events, who's digital camera is she using? Mine!

I'm tired of doing and not getting anything in return. Yeah yeah...I know you should just do things out of the kindness of your heart, but geez! When I do for her I'm not really expecting anything, but can I get some respect?? Can you not want to screw me over?

She's done, and I"m done with her.

No comments: