Friday, July 15, 2005

Same shit, different day...

I did my normal Friday thing, I ventured into the outside world. First stop of the day was my favorite nail salon, Royal Nails. My favorite mani-pedicurist, Nancy, is pregnant...very pregnant, so she's unable to do pedicures. That woman is the only one who can work my footsies to perfection. The others do okay, but no one is Nancy.

After that I headed over to Duane Reade to buy some toiletries. I like to think that Duane Reade is cheaper than Rite Aid, but it isn't. I spent entirely too much money in there, and my reward was a measley five bucks off my next purchase, it's not like I won't be using that coupon...but still!

I then went to the hair salon, which reeked. They were eating food, which smelled like shit. You know how you usually acclimate to a smell, well this time it didn't happen...the food just reeked. I think I should invest in a hood dryer and rollers. I started going back to the salon because my hair began to look unhealthy after I was doing it myself for so long. The main problem was the blow drying, too much heat. If I just wash and set it myself for the first few weeks after my relaxer I could save the $80/month I spend on my hair.

Now, I'm at home with nothing to do. Well actually, I'm waiting for my mother to come home because I need to go to the laundry. I wish she'd hurry up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great blog on health spas. I'm seeking specific information on spa covers so I frequently visit blogs like yours.

Thanks,
Jim